We Can Help You Sell Your Home
Choose a Seller's Agent
As a Real Estate Agent it is my job to stay current with the local and regional market. I constantly ask myself, "Am I providing the best service to my clients?" To make sure that I constantly improve, I decided to become a Seller Representative Specialist.
8 Reasons to list with an SRS
- SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of their client's specific needs by using Seller Counseling Sessions to insure all needs are addressed.
- SRS designees concentrate their efforts on the seller client's ultimate goals to insure the client is at the center of the sale.
- SRS designee is extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers
- SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to position their client to receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale
- SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering client services with integrity
- SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed the expectations of their clients yielding client trust
- SRS designees know the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner
- SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the best buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.
"Start Your Home Search Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market."